Friday, April 4, 2008

FREE Hamburger Helper



An easy, delicious, one-skillet solution to the question, “What’s for dinner ?"and the answer was Hamburger Helper Lasagna –

I didn’t grow up eating Hamburger Helper... I discovered it as a new bride with a new role of meal planning so the thought of a one skillet solution to what’s for dinner was all it took to sell me on buying a box for dinner.

Until my husband called home to ask the BIG question “What’s for dinner?” I was excited to say Hamburger Helper Lasagna – not realizing unlike Me he had actually grown up on this so called one skillet solution and had no intentions of eating, cooking or being feed this supposedly delicious out of the box meal ever again.

I was crushed to say the least…He got a good laugh and I got a good cry

Here I was trying to be the creative cook finding simple ways to create inexpensive meals and his laughing response to me was more then a new bride apparently could handle – that truly was the first and last box of Hamburger Helper I have ever purchased.

Though I have always wondered if my kids would devour this like they do macaroni and cheese – I will now have the opportunity to let them try a sample for FREE.

Betty Crocker is currently giving away FREE samples of Hamburger Helper single servings when you sign-up for their newsletter.
Being the FREEbie Bug that I am ..I signed up and my sample will soon be in my mailbox….Maybe for a good laugh I’ll make it for hubby …I promise no more tears if he turns his nose up at it again.

Get Your FREEbie sample today at

http://www.startsampling.com/sm/100157/captureAddress.iphtml?item=100157&source=

Enjoy ,

Trisha Novotny

No comments: