Monday, June 23, 2008

Moms Summer Book Club



The votes are in, and I am ready to grab my copy of One Tough Mother, by Julie Barnhill - the chosen book for our first 24/7 MOMS Summer Book Club (Chat) .

I hope you will join me and the other 24/7 MOMS and be part of the chit-chat as we discover together the truth about stepping up and being THE MOM by reading One Tough Mother.

Ladies, it’s summer - take time to slow down the pace of life a little, enjoy your kids, grab that book, and let’s get reading!

The details are:
1. Grab your book – borrow it from your local library or you can purchase it right here through Amazon.

2. Read Chapters 1 and 2, then come back on July 2nd, I will post my comments along with some discussion questions then you can post your comments and thoughts with the 24/7 MOMS - Come back to see what the chatting is all about.

3. We will then read 2 chapters a week following the schedule below:
July 9th: Chapters 3 and 4
July 16th: Chapters 5 and 6
July 23rd: Chapter 7 and 8
July 30: Chapters 9 and 10
August 6: Chapters 11 and 12





I am looking forward to chatting with you as we continue the MOM journey together.

No comments: